If you enjoy hosting parties, owning a vodka infuser is a must! You can create endless tasty concoctions, either libations or non-alcoholic beverages to serve for any kind of occasion. Whether a formal event or a casual backyard BBQ, these vessels make serving your cocktails to guests not only easier, but add a fun, colorful display to your serving table or bar!
Recently, I made one of my favorite festive summer cocktails using fresh pineapple, vodka and prosecco for a get-together at our home. It was easy and quick to make and always refreshing.
Here’s how to make it yourself:
* Cut up 1 to 2 fresh pineapples and place in the bottom of your infuser
(*Note: I like to add decorative glass marbles in the bottom of my infuser before the pineapple to prevent the pineapple from clogging the spigot)
* Depending on the size of your infuser, add an appropriate amount of vodka to cover the pineapple completely
* Let this sit for several days to allow the flavors plenty of time to marry
* On the day of your party, you may add fresh pineapple juice for added fruit flavor
* As your guests start to arrive, add one bottle of prosecco into the infuser and stir well
* Serve your cocktail simply over ice or add a splash of Fresca or club soda for some extra bubbles
* Add fresh mint to garnish