Delaware has one of the finest Twitter communities anywhere, thanks to the efforts of many here in the First State to share and highlight the funny and the profound. Delaware tweeter Ben DuPont has been on a roll lately, sending out wit and business wisdom to entertain his Twitter community. Here’s a sampling of Ben’s best recent Tweets:
- Wealthy: Any income that is $1,000/yr more than the income of ones wife’s sister’s husband.
- As I think back over 2011, I get stuck on Garden Gnomes. What are people thinking? Anyone else have horror stories about Gnomes?
- Today I officially start training for the National Fruit Smoothy Championships. With some discipline I can place in the banana berry trials.
- PR Tip #3, If you getting run out of town, lead the parade.
- PR Tip #2, If you can’t fix it, feature it.
- PR Tip #1, if you are explaining, you are losing.
- 3 tech macro trends; 1) the cloud, 2) mobile, 3) un-structured data analytics.
- 1,000 people in an organization, 900 can tell something has gone wrong, 90 can say what it is, 9 can say why, and 1 can fix it.
- How long will it be before Google Earth offers real time images?
You can follow Ben at @benjamindupont, and learn more about the First State on Twitter by following the #NetDE hashtag.