Earlier this month, seven University of Delaware alumni were inducted into the school’s Wall of Fame for their achievements.
The Alumni Wall of Fame, created in 1984, honors alums for exceptional professional and public service accomplishments.
- David G. DeWalt, chairman and chief executive officer of the cybersecurity company FireEye Inc., who was also the 2015 UD Commencement speaker
- Richard E. Emmert, who had more than 30 years of service with DuPont, rising to the executive level as vice president of several units, including electronics
- Charles W. Horn, founder and chairman of Pro Private Equity
- Raymond A. Jacobsen Jr., partner with McDermott, Will and Emery
- Linda Laskowski-Jones, vice president of Christiana Care Emergency and Trauma Services
- Thomas F. Shumosic, founder and president of MidAtlantic Retirement Services; and Kenneth C. Whitney, senior adviser, The Blackstone Group
For more details, visit the following link: http://bit.ly/1GKTemG